Our Chapter History

Shamrock Royal Arch Chapter Kircubbin No. 354 was constituted on  31st July 1918 governed by the District Grand Royal Arch Chapter of Down under the authority of the Supreme Grand Royal Arch Chapter of Ireland.

Screenshot 2021-11-14 095159_edited.png
chapter  con.jpg
chapter con 2.jpg
chapter con 3.jpg

An original order of service from our Constitution and Consecration Ceremony held on  31st July 1918 

​Royal Arch Freemasonry is open to all Craft Master Masons of at least one years standing and is a natural progression in Masonry which all Craft Master Masons are encouraged to join.

Today, Shamrock Royal Arch Chapter continues to grow in numbers and allows Masons to further their Masonic journey

chapter warrent.jpg

Our Warrant

In 1911 the new hall was built and a ceremony of Dedication held.   It was performed by The Provincial Grand Master of Down - R W Bro R G Sharman Crawford D L. 
 
Today the hall is called Kircubbin Masonic Centre and there are 2  Craft Lodges and 2 Royal Arch Chapters.

The 2 Royal Arch Chapters who sit here are Kircubbin 354 and Greyabbey 183. 

hall.jpg